For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
H-Sphere Single Server Edition is licensed at $50/month per server
(see volume discounts).
Hosts can use this edition to put as many customers and domains on the server as they wish.
The software comes with 30 days trial license.
When trial period expires, customers are suggested to pay for the license.
You can purchase H-Sphere SSE and generate Master Key
which runs SSE Control Panel at license.psoft.net.
Upon their releases, upgrades are made
for free download to all owners of H-Sphere SSE.
If you wish, you can request H-Sphere SSE upgrade
from our support team at $25/server.
H-Sphere SSE support included into monthly fee.
To see the prices for other Positive Software services, view our Price List.
To order installation:
- Register at our support system.
- Click to Submit a Ticket in the menu.
- In the Select Department list, check H-Sphere install and click Next to continue.
- Choose H-Sphere SSE from the HSphere CP version drop-down box.
- Fill in the form, enter required info in the
Message Details text box and click Submit.
You can install H-Sphere SSE yourself following
SSE installation manual.
To order SSE upgrade:
- Get registered at
https://www.psoft.net/my-hsphere/ and log into your account.
- Click the Request H-Sphere Upgrade link on the left.
- Fill in the request, check required H-Sphere SSE upgrade.
To order SSE license:
Follow H-Sphere SSE Master Key guide.
To install H-Sphere SSE for you, we will need the following data
sent to us in H-Sphere SSE installation request:
- SSE Master Key;
- Company Name, contact information and mailing address;
- The domain name you are going to use with H-Sphere.
This domain name will be used for server names, such as cp.yourdomain.com,
mail.yourdomain.com, web.yourdomain.com, ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com,
and for third-level hosting, such as customerdomain1.yourdomain.com, customerdomain2.yourdomain.com.
If necessary, you can use different domains for different servers or third level domain hosting;
- The server you want to use and 2 IP's: one for main DNS, CP and services, another - for secondary DNS;
- For the server:
- Username of the users able to telnet or ssh and run su command;
- Passwords for that user;
- Root password (Important: Make sure to change root password after installation, for security purposes).
- To have H-Sphere SSE installed on internal IPs, specify which internal IPs will correspond to which external IPs.
Note: For support issues other than installation or upgrade, please
follow our security procedure before contacting support.
Prior to the installation, please make sure your automatic update utility (up2date
on RedHat or swup
on Trustix) is
registered and properly configured. Our support team may need to update some of your packages using this utility.